Co-Pay Assistance Program
Octapharma Co-Pay Assistance Program
The Octapharma Co-Pay Assistance Program can provide eligible patients with significant savings on some of the costs associated with their NUWIQ treatment. If you’re currently using NUWIQ, or if you’re about to begin therapy, our Co-Pay Program can offer savings up to
Call the Octapharma Support Center at 800-554-4440 to find out if you are eligible
Program Eligibility and Coverage
- You must currently be using a factor product from Octapharma, or have a prescription to begin therapy
- You must have commercial insurance
- Those with Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, Tricare or other federal or state government insurance are not eligible
- Co-Pay assistance may only be applied to co-payments, deductibles and co-insurance that may be associated with the cost of Octapharma factor products
- The Co-Pay Assistance Program does not cover costs associated with administration of therapy, such as office visits, infusion costs, or other professional services
Reimbursement for NUWIQ Treatment
Octapharma can help with reimbursement for your NUWIQ prescription.
Contact the Octapharma Support Center for help with your reimbursement matters. Octapharma representatives are available to provide expert advice and information about insurance matters including individual claims processing reviews, assistance in appeals, insurance investigations into product coverage, and gaining approvals for prior authorizations for NUWIQ.